Monday, August 3, 2009

Pride Parade 2009




















Pride weekend is winding down. It was a bit strange. I saw very few of my friends but spent lots of time with those who I did see, mainly James, my guest from Tacoma, Bill W, Peter T and for a short while, Luis. My batteries died in my camera but I got a few good shots in. Mostly I was trapped behind others so I took pics of those around me on the deck of Milestones where we were.


PHOTO 1: Yumm


PHOTO 2: Me, in disguise





PHOTO 3: James & Kenn doll










PHOTO 4: Bill & James















PHOTO 3: Peter and his soap-on-a-rope dildo prize (for those "hard-to-get" places)












PHOTO 4: Man with green balloon wings (This is how I saw most of the parade: through the spaces between others)















PHOTO 5: Man atop of Hedy Fry's float















PHOTO 6: Reporter from the Asian Times trying to make sense of it all....















PHOTO 7: Youth being lured by alcohol















PHOTO 8: Sunflower Lady, before she went to seed















PHOTO 9: This one has already gone to seed, and the seeds turned into large limp melons, but she is PROUD!

















PHOTO 10: Trojan - call to arms. Baby you can slide over my penis any ol' day!!














PHOTO 11: Daddy - this fellow was seated behind us with his wife and child. He's my fantasy daddy, the one I always wanted when I was growing up.....















PHOTO 12: This stud behind us had the most amazing eyes and smile. I think he caught me taking his photo once too often, but he didn't seem to mind.











PHOTO 13: This lady won the 50/50 draw for the 2nd year in a row, and like last year donated all her winnings to the Friends For Life Hospice











PHOTO 14: Man in the cherry tree. He watched the whole parade from there. I would have ripened and fallen to the ground....














PHOTO 15: Boy in green T-shirt in front of us.
















PHOTO 16: Handsome Latino to our left.
















PHOTO 17: Handsome red head to our left. He liked this photo but didn't offer me his e-mail address.
















PHOTO 18: Couple inside and above us. Love it!!

No comments: