Saturday, January 23, 2010

Kicking the coffee habit

I love coffee, especially the kick it gives me in the morning, but after hearing from my naturopath that higher than normal acidity in my body is part of the cause of my dystrophy and general weakness, I decided on my own to make the change. The first day is always the worst.

So far so good, but I was dragging my ass all day. I didn't get nearly as much done on my window as I hoped I would. I have been nursing a mild headache and befuddled thinking on the second half of the day too. But I am doing it! :o)

There was a protest today against Harper for proroguing Parliament to avoid criticism. I probably would not have attended even if I was feeling better, as I find it hard to stand for an hour in a crowd. It was chilly too, but given that we expect to make it right through January without so much as a frost this year I will not complain.

No comments: