Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bird brain

I must have used too much bleach the last time I did my hair. My mind just doesn't seem to be working well these days. Perhaps I am empathizing too much with the seniors I help on the phone all day.

I've been leaving things at work, like my backpack a week ago. How does one not notice he is not wearing his backpack? Two nights ago I forgot my blood testing kit. I have been spacey at other times too. This weekend I was set to watch a mail order DVD movie and couldn't find it. I remembered exactly where I had set it but it wasn't there. I searched the whole apartment, even in all those places where I KNOW it couldn't have been because I haven't looked there for weeks or months, but it was no where to be found. I fretted over this for 2 days. Finally I wrote an e-mail to the video rental store last night, apologizing for losing it. This morning they wrote back that it wasn't lost, that it had just arrived back at the rental store. I had mailed it back without even watching it! DUH!

No more pot this week....

Good news: I have been taking increased amounts of my diabetes medicines without any reaction after my sister's treatment. Can getting rid of allergies really be that easy??

"Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

1 comment:

Marcel said...

Were u just being ironic when u wrote about the pot? Just curious! hehe
Take care, my friend!