Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Busy season at work

I haven't written for a while because I'm either too consumed with writing my novel, too busy at work or its too fucking hot. It has been crazy busy at work with thousands of our clients having been cut off income-tested supplements because they didn't get their income to us on time. It has been taxing. But we were all sent home from work early today because the temperature in the office exceeded 29C (84F) and we West Coast wusses can't handle too hot, too cold, too wet, too dry. I'm not complaining though.

I stopped at the Fountainhead Pub on the way home. I ran into RJ, a friend of a friend who always has had something tasteless to say about my muscular dystrophy, like "I want to see you in the Disabled Olympics in a few years...." or "You're not bad for a gimp..." Three years ago he showed me his over-sized cock right in the bar to impress me. I casually dismissed him, saying to his face that I am not into large cocks. That floored him and he has never quite recovered.

Today he bought all my drinks in a vain attempt to seduce me. He was telling me he really wants to be friends, but only if that means he can fuck me. I told him my ass is all withered and saggy (not too far from the truth) but he's like a child who has been denied a toy he didn't initially want. He even promised me that he would read my novel and even find me stained glass clients. I left him the bill and nothing else but a kiss.

I'm still a bit drunk. I wish I could sleep off the alcohol but it's like a sauna in here. Pride Day in coming up this weekend and I hope it's a bit cooler. I am SO looking forward to hanging out with my friend James who is coming up from Tacoma. ;o)

No comments: